Multimedia News Manager - Division of Media Properties
Hove was a news anchor, reporter and meteorologist at WCMH-TV (NBC4) in Columbus, Ohio, where he has worked since March 2013. He is a news and weather anchor for the number one weekend news broadcast. He also is a lecturer at The Ohio State University.
From 2008 – 2012, Hove was a reporter and meteorologist for the Ohio News Network. Prior to that, he was a reporter and meteorologist at KLFY-TV in Lafayette, La. He has Bachelor’s degrees in Telecommunication and Political Science from UF, a B.S. in Meteorology from Florida State University, and an M.A. in Journalism and Media Management from the University of Missouri.
Hove has won numerous industry awards, including the National Award for Excellence in Science Reporting from the American Meteorological Society, regional Emmy awards in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015, as well as 21 regional Emmy nominations.
- Harrison Hove Comments on Enforcement of Broadcast Employment Contracts (April 20, 2018)
- CJC Innovation News Center Podcasts Share Experts’ Insights on Broadcast News (August 23, 2017)
- Harrison Hove Joins the CJC Innovation News Center (February 23, 2017)
- All News About Harrison Hove
Syllabi from the current and three previous semesters:
- RTV 3601 - Performance in Telecommunication - section 2316 - Fall 2018 (PDF)
- RTV 4301 - Writing and Reporting for Electronic News 2 - section 5196 - Fall 2018 (PDF)
- RTV 4930 - News Writing, Editing and Performance for the Web - section 1A84 - Fall 2018 (PDF)
- RTV 4301 - Writing and Reporting for Electronic News 2 - section 72H8 - Summer 2018 (PDF)
- RTV 4930 - News Writing, Editing and Performance for the Web - section 11G4 - Spring 2018 (PDF)
- RTV 4301 - Writing and Reporting for Electronic News 2 - section 5196 - Fall 2017 (PDF)