Welcome to the fall 2020 semester, CJC Gators! We have missed seeing you on campus and we hope that you had a great summer despite the current circumstances!
We want to do our part to keep students and staff as safe and healthy as possible, so we will continue to meet remotely with you until further notice. We are not able to meet in-person yet.
Below is our schedule for advising hours via Zoom and email:
- “Virtual drop-in” basis
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Appointments (After 9/7)
‘Virtual drop-in’ advising during the first week of class (“drop/add week”) will focus primarily on fall course selection.
Can’t register for a CJC course that is full? Submit a course request
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Declare/change outside concentration
- Classes not falling under the right place in your audit
- Major changes
- Minor applications
- Dual degree forms (will be taken care after 9/7)
- Combination degree forms, etc. (will be taken care after 9/7)
Resources available to you 24/7:
“Sign in” for remote advising here or scan the QR code
- Sign into our lobby system as you normally would for a walk-in advising meeting.
- An advisor will send a Zoom link to your Gatorlink email.
- Please help us see as many students as possible by monitoring your email closely after you sign in.
- Be sure to have a pen and paper on hand to take notes.
*Please call us at 352-392-1124 (or email us at email@example.com) if you do not have access. An advisor will contact you to determine how we can best answer your questions!