Welcome to the spring 2021 semester, CJC Gators! We miss seeing you on campus, but need to continue to meet remotely with you until further notice. We are not able to meet in-person yet. We are committed to doing our part to keep students, faculty and staff as safe and healthy as possible.
Advance registration for BOTH summer and fall starts on March 29.
Walk-ins only from March 15 – April 16.
Instructions to sign in virtually to the lobby:
- Sign in to “Virtual drop-in” or scan the QR code
- An advisor will send a Zoom link to your Gatorlink email.
- Please help us see as many students as possible by monitoring your email closely after you sign in.
- Please make sure to have your UF ID/driver’s license ready and be ready to take notes.
Advising hours via Zoom and email:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- No appointments March 15 – April 16
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Declare/change outside concentration
- Classes not falling under the right place in your audit
- Major changes (no major changes from March 15 – May 5)
- **Minor applications (must be pre-filled out)
- Find contact information for signatures here
- **Dual degree forms
- **VA forms
- **Combination degree interest form, etc.
**These forms will be completed after advance registration.
Available to you 24/7:
*Please call us at 352-392-1124 (or email us at email@example.com) if you are not able to sign virtually to the lobby. An advisor will contact you to determine how we can best answer your questions!