Welcome to the Fall 2021 semester, CJC Gators!
We are now seeing students both virtually and in-person. However, for your safety and those around you, virtual advising via zoom is preferred.
Residential (on-campus) Students:
- By appointment and virtual/in-person drop-ins (instructions below):
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Please note that our advising hours are subject to advisors’ availability. Due to high student traffic during advance registration and drop/add, residential advisors will see residential students on a virtual drop-in/walk-in basis only during those time periods.
- By Appointment:
- Monday through Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- By Virtual Drop-ins:
- Thursdays: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Our PaCE advisor is available to meet with students by phone, Zoom, or in-person. Please click here for more information about PaCE advising support and resources.
UF Online Students:
- By appointment:
- Monday through Friday 9 am – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Our UF Online advisors are available to meet students in our 100% online programs by phone and zoom appointments only. Please click here for the link to your UF Online advisor’s appointment information.
Virtual/Remote Advising Instructions:
- Sign in to “Virtual drop-in” or scan the QR code*
- An advisor will send a Zoom link to your Gatorlink email.
- Please help us see as many students as possible by monitoring your email closely after you sign in.
- Please make sure to have your UF ID/driver’s license ready and be ready to take notes.
- Please call us at 352-392-1124 (or email us at email@example.com) if you are not able to sign in virtually to the lobby. An advisor will contact you to determine how we can best answer your questions!
In-Person Advising Instructions:
- Come into the PATH Office and sign in for “walk-in advising” at the front desk, then have a seat outdoors in the Atrium.
- An advisor will be with you shortly.
Available to you 24/7: