The Knight Division processes and awards undergraduate scholarships for the College of Journalism and Communications. We award over $400,000 per school year to eligible students. All of our scholarships are privately funded and restricted to degree seeking students with a primary major within our college. Please see the applications available and the eligibility requirements below:
The Knight Division General Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to all current and incoming University of Florida students enrolling in the College of Journalism and Communications during the 2021/22 school year. Applicants will be considered for both need and merit based, renewable awards. This application posts each November, and is due in early February. A single application will make you a candidate for all of the general scholarships awarded by the Knight Division. For a full list of endowed scholarships and fellowships available for CJC students, click here.
- 2021/22 Knight Division General Scholarship Application
- Application Deadline: Feb. 5, 2021 (extended to July 30, 2021)
The Knight Division Internship Scholarship
- This scholarship aims to assist current undergraduate students within the College of Journalism and Communications with expenses for internships that are outside of Gainesville and the student’s hometown. These scholarships are single, non-renewable disbursements, and will require need eligibility, as determined by the FAFSA and documentation of an eligible credit earning internship program.
- Internship Scholarship Application
- Application Deadline: Rolling consideration
The College of Journalism and Communications Latin American and Caribbean Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to University of Florida students enrolled in the College of Journalism and Communications, who demonstrate financial need and are citizens of an eligible country as listed on the LAC website.
- 2021/22 CJC-LAC Scholarship Application
- Application Deadline: Feb. 5, 2021
Additional Scholarship Resources
- UF scholarships and other financial aid information
- For additional scholarship opportunities, please review the scholarship section of your weekly e-newsletter, The Knight Division Digest.