Donor gifts, which account for nearly 25 percent of our financial resources, are the lifeblood of the College of Journalism and Communications. They help students, particularly those in financial need, take advantage of all of the opportunities we provide. They provide resources to ensure that CJC students are receiving the best in-class and immersion experiences of any college in the country. They help us reconfigure space in a building that is busting at the seams.
Here’s how your gifts can help.
- Increase faculty and staff diversity
- Retain our top scholars and professionals through endowed chairs and professorships
- Support enrichment/professional development opportunities for our faculty
- Convert atrium for year-round use
- Create dedicated space for STEM Center
- Expand Agency to house more faculty and students
- Expand capacity of Weimer Hall
- Support Consortium on Trust in Media and Technology
- Strengthen career preparation and placement
- Increase experimental research