The following are events and speaking engagements by First Amendment Project directors.
Upcoming Events and Engagements
- Jasmine McNealy, Speaker: “Improving Social Media: Misinformation and Free Expression,” AllTechisHuman.org and TheBridgeWork.com, Feb. 25, 2021.
Previous Events and Engagements
- Jasmine McNealy, Speaker: “Rethinking Data Governance,” AI and Humanity, Governance, Design, and Ethics, American Physical Society March Meeting, Denver, CO, March 2, 2020.
- Jasmine McNealy, Speaker: “Global Comparisons on Liability, Anonymity, & Fake News,” Technology, Media, and Privacy Law Conference: Truth and Liability in the New Media Age, Gainesville, FL, Feb. 13-14, 2020.
- Clay Calvert, Panelist: “U.S. Supreme Court Current First Amendment Cases Panel,” University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, CO, Feb. 13, 2020.
- Jasmine McNealy, Speaker: “Data Trusts,” Digital Tech Camp, Stanford University Global Digital Policy Incubator Cyber Policy Center, Palo Alto, CA, Feb. 2-4, 2020.
- Jasmine McNealy, Speaker: Databite 127: “An Ecological Approach to Data Governance,” Data & Society Research Institute, NYC, January 8, 2020.