The Brown Center for Leadership & Service is seeking Peer Leaders for LeadUF
LeadUF is an early arrival program for incoming first- and second-year students, as well as transfer students, who are ready for more and eager to explore how they will engage in leadership at UF. Peer Leaders will facilitate small group discussions, build relationships with attendees, and attend LeadUF sessions which will run August 18-21. We are still working on the specific times within those days, and the main time commitment will likely be August 18, 19, and morning of 21.
Peer Leader Benefits:
- Take the next step in your leadership journey by supporting incoming students to embrace their leadership styles as a Gator
- Get trained and practice facilitation skills
- Join a community of peer leaders
- Bring your own experiences, identities, involvements, and style to make a more inclusive and diverse community of leaders
- Continue your journey as a lifelong learner!
Email Manda Wittebort at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more and/or applying for this opportunity.
We want this group to be diverse and reflective of the larger UF population, so please share this opportunity with your friends or others who you think would want to grow the next gen or Gators.