I research and teach live remote sports productions. I have twenty years of experience as a network television camera operator and four years of experience teaching undergraduate students television production skills.
- X’s and O’s, Angles and Games: NFL Football Yardage Estimations Based on Camera Angle (September 8, 2021)
- CJC Faculty and Students to Be Recognized at Annual IPRRC Conference (March 1, 2021)
- CJC Doctoral Students and Faculty Receive 2020 PRSA Educators Academy Awards (October 19, 2020)
- Behind the Scenes: COVID-19 Consequences on Broadcast Sports Production (September 18, 2020)
- Roxane Coche and Benjamin Lynn Co-Author Article on Broadcast Sports Production During the COVID-19 Pandemic (August 27, 2020)
- All News About Benjamin Lynn
Jin, J., Lynn, B., & Men, R. (2020). Relationship cultivation and public engagement via social media during the COVID-19 pandemic in China. Oral Presentation at Public Relations Society of America (PRSA 2020) Educators Academy Super Friday.
Mass Communication - Sports Broadcasts
My professional interests include organizational decisions that effect live remote sports productions, organizational leadership communication (both internal and external), and pedagogical practices and how we effectively transfer knowledge to others.
My main methodological approaches are experiments, surveys, and content analysis, all through a quantitative lens.