Advisors guide, inform, and direct students to resources provided by the College of Journalism and Communications, the University of Florida, and the community. We encourage students to take a responsible and proactive role in advising. Be sure to consult the advising syllabus every semester and reach out to your major advisor early.
Office: Weimer Hall, 1060
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays:
- 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Please note that walk-in hours are subject to advisors’ availability. Due to high student traffic during advance registration and drop/add periods, advisors will see students on a walk-in basis only.
- Students can contact me for: Advertising and Public Relations advising.
- Make an appointment with Nicki here
- Students can contact me for: Telecommunication (Production and Management and Strategy tracks) advising, PaCE students
- Make an appointment with Alejandra here
- Students can contact me for: UF Online advising (freshman-senior) & UF Online Transfer Admissions
- Make an appointment with Bridget here
- Students can contact me for:
- Make an appointment with Meisha here
- Associate Director of Advising
- Students can contact me for: prospective transfer admission for Public Relations and Advertising
- Make an appointment with Judy here
- Students can contact me for: Freshman and Sophomore Advising
- Make an appointment with Carla here