Advisors guide, inform, and direct students to resources provided by the College of Journalism and Communications, the University of Florida, and the community. We encourage students to take a responsible and proactive role in advising. Be sure to consult the advising syllabus every semester and reach out to your major advisor early.
Office: Weimer Hall, 1060
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, virtual advising is preferred for your safety and those around you. See Academic Advising for more information.
- Make an appointment with Tamara here
Freshman/Sophomore and Immersion Experiences
- Make an appointment with Allicia here
- Make an appointment with Nicki here
- Make an appointment with Meisha here
Media Production, Management, and Technology
- Contact Thomas via email at GarveyT@ufl.edu.
- Associate Director of Advising
- Make an appointment with Judy here
UF Online Advisors
PaCE (All Majors)
- Make an appointment with Chanelle here
UF Online Public Relations and Journalism: Sports and Media (not PaCE)
- Make an appointment with Bridget here
UF Online Advertising: Persuasive Messaging and Media Production, Management, and Technology: Media & Society (not PaCE)
- Make an appointment with Carla here