Lecturer - Department of Public Relations
Associate Director/Student Engagement - The Agency
Asorey most recently was head of social media at BODEN, a leading cross-cultural communication agency based in Miami, where she oversaw the McDonald’s USA scope of work as Hispanic agency of record. She led the account team and collaborated with McDonald’s communication, marketing and digital teams to develop communication and social media strategies to reach the Hispanic consumer market.
Asorey also led the agency’s award-winning social listening practice, Escucha, to build brand advocacy through influencer and consumer engagement and real-time content. Previously, she worked on the Delta Dental, UnitedHealthcare, Dewar’s, America’s ToothFairy and American Academy of Pediatrics accounts.
M.S. Management 2022, University of Florida
B.S. Public Relations 2013, University of Florida
- Natalie Asorey Receives UF and UFCJC Faculty Advisor/Mentor of the Year Awards (April 8, 2022)
- UF Expands Footprint to New York with New CJCxNYC Immersion Program (January 25, 2022)
- Marcia DiStaso Comments on How the Pandemic Has Affected PR Education and Jobs (August 30, 2021)
- Natalie Asorey Named One of the 2021 PRNEWS Top Women in PR (June 25, 2021)
- CJC Expands “We Are CJC” Initiative to Celebrate Stories of Everyday Advocacy (October 15, 2020)
- All News About Natalie Asorey
Syllabi from the current and three previous semesters: