Lecturer - Department of Public Relations
Associate Director/Student Engagement - The Agency
Asorey most recently was head of social media at BODEN, a leading cross-cultural communication agency based in Miami, where she oversaw the McDonald’s USA scope of work as Hispanic agency of record. She led the account team and collaborated with McDonald’s communication, marketing and digital teams to develop communication and social media strategies to reach the Hispanic consumer market.
Asorey also led the agency’s award-winning social listening practice, Escucha, to build brand advocacy through influencer and consumer engagement and real-time content. Previously, she worked on the Delta Dental, UnitedHealthcare, Dewar’s, America’s ToothFairy and American Academy of Pediatrics accounts.
B.S., University of Florida, 2013
- CJC Expands “We Are CJC” Initiative to Celebrate Stories of Everyday Advocacy (October 15, 2020)
- The Agency Announces New Leadership Team (August 22, 2019)
- UF College of Journalism and Communications Annual Banquet Honors the Best and the Brightest (April 13, 2019)
- UF College of Journalism and Communications Announces Unprecedented Expansion (August 6, 2018)
- Natalie Asorey Selected for CJC Public Relations Lecturer Position (July 2, 2018)
- All News About Natalie Asorey
Syllabi from the current and three previous semesters: