Lecturer - Department of Public Relations
Asorey most recently was head of social media at BODEN, a leading cross-cultural communication agency based in Miami, where she oversaw the McDonald’s USA scope of work as Hispanic agency of record. She led the account team and collaborated with McDonald’s communication, marketing and digital teams to develop communication and social media strategies to reach the Hispanic consumer market.
Asorey also led the agency’s award-winning social listening practice, Escucha, to build brand advocacy through influencer and consumer engagement and real-time content. Previously, she worked on the Delta Dental, UnitedHealthcare, Dewar’s, America’s ToothFairy and American Academy of Pediatrics accounts.
B.S., University of Florida, 2013
- UF College of Journalism and Communications Annual Banquet Honors the Best and the Brightest (April 13, 2019)
- UF College of Journalism and Communications Announces Unprecedented Expansion (August 6, 2018)
- Natalie Asorey Selected for CJC Public Relations Lecturer Position (July 2, 2018)
- All News About Natalie Asorey
Syllabi from the current and three previous semesters:
- PUR 3622 - Social Media Management - section 118A, 329A - Spring 2019 (PDF)
- PUR 3622 - Social Media Management - section 329B - Spring 2019 (PDF)
- PUR 4100 - Public Relations Writing - section 1A89 - Spring 2019 (PDF)
- PUR 3622 - Social Media Management - section 3E13 - Fall 2018 (PDF)
- PUR 4100 - Public Relations Writing - section 13EG - Fall 2018 (PDF)
- PUR 4100 - Public Relations Writing - section 292B - Fall 2018 (PDF)