Lecturer - Department of Public Relations
Associate Director/Student Engagement - The Agency
Strategy Partner - Center for Public Interest Communications
Asorey most recently was head of social media at BODEN, a leading cross-cultural communication agency based in Miami, where she oversaw the McDonald’s USA scope of work as Hispanic agency of record. She led the account team and collaborated with McDonald’s communication, marketing and digital teams to develop communication and social media strategies to reach the Hispanic consumer market.
Asorey also led the agency’s award-winning social listening practice, Escucha, to build brand advocacy through influencer and consumer engagement and real-time content. Previously, she worked on the Delta Dental, UnitedHealthcare, Dewar’s, America’s ToothFairy and American Academy of Pediatrics accounts.
M.S. Management 2022, University of Florida
B.S. Public Relations 2013, University of Florida
- Center for Public Interest Communications Adds Two Faculty Research and Strategy Collaborators (March 24, 2023)
- Natalie Asorey Selected for National HPRA 2023-2025 Board of Directors (February 24, 2023)
- Natalie Asorey and Mark Rottensteiner to Speak at 2022 ANA Multicultural Marketing & Diversity Conference (November 1, 2022)
- Natalie Asorey Will Be Part of a Virtual “Race in the Classroom” Panel Discussion for PR Educators (October 10, 2022)
- Natalie Asorey and Nicholas Suriel Receive 2022 PRNEWS Special Recognition Awards (August 23, 2022)
- All News About Natalie Asorey
Syllabi from the current and three previous semesters: