Mickey G. Nall, APR, Fellow PRSA
Professional-In-Residence - Department of Public Relations
Nall has been a public relations agency professional for more than 30 years, most recently as managing director of Ogilvy Public Relations in Atlanta. He has developed strategic communication programs for clients such as The Coca-Cola Company, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, Darden Specialty Restaurant Group, American Automobile Association and United Way of America.
This year, Nall is co-chair of the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) Educational Affairs Committee overseeing the Certification of Education in Public Relations credentialing process for U.S. and International colleges and universities. He also was appointed a trustee to the Commission for Public Relations Education representing PRSA. In 2013, Nall was PRSA’s chair and CEO.
Nall is accredited in public relations and was inducted into PRSA’s College of Fellows in 2008. In 2011, he was inducted into PRSA Georgia’s Order of the Phoenix and Georgia Public Relations Hall of Fame. He has won numerous industry awards, including the prestigious Silver Anvil award.
In 2018, he received the David Ferguson Award recognizing a PRSA member who has made outstanding contributions to public relations education.
Nall is a 2009 Alumnus of Distinction and was a visiting professional during the 2016-17 school year and a former chair of the College’s Public Relations Advisory Council.
M.A.M.C, University of Florida, 1982
- Mickey Nall Receives PRSA Gold Anvil Award for Lifetime Achievement (November 3, 2022)
- Mickey Nall and CJC Online Master’s Student Honored in 2022 FPRA North Florida Local Image Awards (April 22, 2022)
- CJC Alumni, Faculty and Students Honored at National Public Relations Conferences (October 24, 2018)
- Mickey Nall Receives PRSA’s David Ferguson Award for Contributions to PR Education (October 5, 2018)
- UF College of Journalism and Communications Announces Unprecedented Expansion (August 6, 2018)
- All News About MIckey Nall
Syllabi from the current and three previous semesters:
- MMC 6936 - Integrated Communications - Fall 2022 (PDF)
- PUR 3801 - Public Relations Strategy - Fall 2022 (PDF)
- PUR 4612 - Integrated Communications - Fall 2022 (PDF)
- PUR 4800 - Public Relations Campaigns - Fall 2022 (PDF)
- MMC 6936 - Integrated Communications - section 4932 - Spring 2022 (PDF)
- PUR 4800 - Public Relations Campaigns - Spring 2022 (PDF)
- PUR 4932 - Integrated Communications - Spring 2022 (PDF)
- PUR 6607 - Public Relations Management - section 8258 - Spring 2022 (PDF)
- PUR 3801 - Public Relations Strategy - section 0176 - Fall 2021 (PDF)
- PUR 3801 - Public Relations Strategy - section 11C8 - Fall 2021 (PDF)
- PUR 4932 - Integrated Communications - Fall 2021 (PDF)
- PUR 3801 - Public Relations Strategy - Summer 2021 (PDF)