Information for PaCE Students
Welcome to the College of Journalism and Communications and the Gator Nation!
We’re looking forward to getting to know you and hope that you will take some time to explore our website and discover the many opportunities our college has to offer! All of our degree programs and specializations are available to PaCE students:
- Advertising Agency
- Persuasive Messaging
- Journalism (including what was formerly known as Telecommunication News)
- Sports and Media
- Media Production, Management, and Technology
- Management and Strategy
- Digital Film and Television (formerly Production)
- Media and Society
- Public Relations
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Transition to Campus Requirements:
PaCE students must fulfill UF and College requirements in order to transition to campus. You can view the UF requirements here.
You can view our college’s transition requirements depending on the year you started at UF:
- 2021-2022 requirements
- 2020-2021 requirements
- 2019-2020 requirements
- 2018-2019 requirements
- 2017-2018 requirements
- 2016-2017 requirements
An important rule…
CJC students (residential, online, and PaCE) may not concurrently enroll at another institution. Taking all of your classes with UF will increase the chances of your success at UF.
Getting involved in the CJC
UFOnline and PaCE students are encouraged to get involved from day one.
- Learn about our Immersion experiences
- Email us at email@example.com more information on how to sign up for our one-credit Immersion Experience courses
- Check out our student organizations
- Study abroad with the college
- Stem Research: Please contact Miriam Buhr at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that you’ll need to meet UF’s immunization requirement in order to participate on-campus activities.
Our advising team is here to help you navigate your way from now through to degree completion. Email us for assistance at email@example.com. We take virtual drop-ins during the following hours:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
- 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Please note that virtual drop-in hours are subject to advisors’ availability. Due to high student traffic during advance registration and drop/add periods, advisors will see students on a virtual drop-in basis only.
- Advertising degree program
- Journalism degree program (including News and Sports and Media)
- Public Relations degree program
- Media Production, Management, and Technology degree program (Digital Film and Television Production, Management and Strategy, and Media and Society)