Gator to Gator Coaching Program
The Gator to Gator Coaching Program pairs graduating seniors and recently graduated students with alumni for a virtual coaching session. Each student and coach commit to a one-time virtual coaching session. The session will be 30 to 60 minutes.
This is an opportunity for the student to:
- Ask questions and receive advice on professional development and current career opportunities.
- Learn how to navigate the job market during sudden shifts and unexpected challenges.
- Be connected to the CJC Gator network.
- Explore possible leads for jobs, internships and externships.
Here are some of the stories from past participating seniors and coaches:
- CJC Alum Gives Back to the College Through Gator to Gator Coaching Program
- CJC Grad Makes Most of Gator to Gator Coaching Program
- Carly Rogers: Career Advice from My UF CJC Gator to Gator Coaching Program Coach
Watch our recent Gator to Gator Coaching Program Information Session and Coaches Panel below:
Applications for graduating seniors and recently graduated students open approximately 4-6 weeks after the beginning of each semester.
Fall Graduates: Registration for the Fall 2023 Gator-to-Gator Coaching Program is now open! To participate, please register by Sunday, October 8.
CJC Alumni: Interested in participating as a coach? Please complete this interest form.
If you have any questions about the coaching program, would like to provide feedback or need to report an issue, please contact email@example.com.
University of Florida
College of Journalism and Communications
Office of Careers and Corporate Partnerships