Virtual Career Fairs
The University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications is excited to announce that we are hosting 3 virtual career fairs this year! These career fairs will be hosted on Career Fair Plus.
If you are hiring for jobs or internships in advertising, journalism, public relations, media production, management and technology, and related communications industries, join us for the events below.
Virtual Career Fair Schedule:
- October 10, 2023 – Fall 2023 Virtual CJC Career Fair – Register Now
- April 3, 2024 – Spring 2023 Virtual CJC Career Fair
- May 8, 2024 – Alumni/Student Virtual Career Fair
Virtual Career Fair Pricing:
- Corporate Rate: $150 per Career Fair OR $250 for all 3 fairs
- Non-profit and UF Department Rate: $100 per Career Fair OR $150 for all 3 fairs
- View available Employer Packages
Sponsorship packages available:
Main Event Sponsor (All 3 Fairs: $3000) includes:
- Featured employer benefits
- Listed as event sponsor
- Logo on all marketing materials for all 3 fairs, including emails sent out to 3,000 students, monitors throughout Weimer Hall, sandwich boards, career fair website
Featured Employer (All 3 Fairs: $1,000, or 1 Fair Only at $500)
- Featured employer in Career Fair+ app during event(s)
- Listed on website as a featured employer
Fall Registration is now open! Sign up here
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call (352)273-2258.
Interested in recruiting in-person? Learn more about the Careers in Communication Fair!