Careers in Communication Fair: Student Information
Students and alumni interested in internships and job opportunities related to advertising, journalism, public relations, media production, management, and technology, and related communications industries are invited to the Fall 2021 Careers in Communication Fair: Virtual Interview Day.
November 3 – Virtual Interview Day
Apply for these opportunities by Sunday, Oct. 24, at 11:59 p.m.
- Novi AMS – Junior Customer Experience Specialist (remote)
- Spectrum Networks – Anchor/MMJ – Spectrum News Raleigh
- Spectrum Networks – Associate Producer – Spectrum Bay News 9
- Spectrum Networks – Planning Editor – Spectrum Networks – Charlotte, NC
- B2 Communications – PR Intern
- The Miami Herald – Summer 2022 internships
- South Florida Sun Sentinel – Sun Sentinel journalism internship
- Tower Publications – Internship/ Freelance Journalist, Writer, Photographer
- True North FL Inc – Editorial Intern
- True North FL Inc – Marketing & Communications Intern
- UF Bikes – UF Bikes Communications Intern
- UF Health Communications – UF Health External Communications Intern
- WKMG-TV – Reporter/Producer Intern
- WKMG-TV – Digital Intern
Before Virtual Interview Day, you can apply for open internships and jobs, then employers may invite students for pre-scheduled remote interviews on Nov. 3.
Prepare for the Fair at the Fair Preview – Oct. 5, 4:00-4:50 p.m.
Learn about the employers and opportunities available at the Careers in Communication Fair. Select employers participating in the fair will share their advice on successfully connecting with recruiters at a career fair.
Tuesday, October 5, 4:00-4:50 p.m.
Location: Weimer 3032 or register to attend virtually
Headshots and Professional Attire
The Molm Family Gator Career Closet offers free professional headshots and attire, to help you look your best during the career fair. For more details please visit, career.ufl.edu/closet.
If you are an individual with a disability and anticipate needing accommodations for the fair, please contact CCCCareerFairs@ufsa.ufl.edu at least 72 hours prior to the event.
Questions about the Careers in Communication Fair?
Please contact David Adams, Manager for Integrated Partnerships for CJC in the UF Career Connections Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 352-392-2045 or 352-392-0452.