Research and Theory Master's

Minor in Mass Communication

Students outside of our College can receive a minor in Mass Communication.

To qualify, students must have a professor from the College of Journalism and Communications as a member of their supervisory committee.

The student must take four Mass Communication courses.  The minor professor can determine the four courses but a minimum of six  credits must be non-methodological and should be theoretical or substantive in Mass Communication.

For more information, contact  Jody Hedge at