How to Apply
Please download the Ph.D. Application Guide for detailed instructions on how to apply.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide all application materials by the December 15 application deadline. Failure to submit application materials by the deadline will prevent application review.
Required Application Materials
- Note: Unofficial transcripts are sufficient for application purposes. However, official transcripts will be REQUIRED if admitted to the program. Also, if you are a UF student, you do not need to submit transcripts (pending you have no financial holds) as they are in our internal database.
- English Proficiency Exam Scores (International Applicants Only)
- GRE scores
- Statement of Purpose
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Work Samples (Not required, strongly recommended)
- Summary of Information Form (not required, strongly recommended)
If you have any additional questions regarding the admissions process or to check the status of your application please email us at email@example.com.