Spring 2019 CJC Career Day
Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Reitz Union Grand Ballroom
Employer Registration / Sign In
Deadline for employers to register for a pre-scheduled interview table: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
Student Sign In
Deadline for student resume uploads: Monday, March 11 at 11:59 p.m.
CJC Career Day gives students from all majors within the College an opportunity to meet with participating companies for potential internships and jobs. Students may register in advance to request interviews with employers, and/or visit open information tables for employers the day of the event.
- Axia Public Relations
- Central Florida Community Action Agency, Inc.
- Irving Publications
- Miami Herald Media Company
- Tampa Bay Times
- UF Center for European Studies
- UF CJC
- UF Health Cancer Center
- UF International Center
- WKMG News 6
Prescheduled Interviews and Open Table
- Gray Television
- Hippodrome Theatre
- Sun Newspapers
- TEGNA Media/First Coast News/WTSP
- The Gainesville Sun
- UF Computer & Information Science & Engineering
- UF Health Communications
- AXIS Training Studio
- Gainesville Regional Utilities
- OnPoint Global
- Partnership for Strong Families
- The Fine Print
- University of Florida Strategic Communications
- WCJB TV20
For more information about the event, contact: