Join us on the French Riviera for the 2022 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity June 9-26, 2023. Students will learn about international creative thinking and storytelling from UF professors, meet with production companies, and immerse themselves in French language, landmarks, and culture. The final week culminates in attendance to the festival featuring the who’s who of the world’s advertising, PR, and production professionals, digital innovators, and marketers.
Participation is limited and subject to a successful application process.
- Tuition for 6 credits of CJC electives and counts for experiential learning credit for ad major
- Tickets to Cannes Lions
- Accommodations, breakfast, two dinners, excursions, public transportation pass, international health insurance, and emergency medical assistance
What’s Not Included
- Round-trip airfare, lunch and dinners, additional personal travel and expenses
- Open to all majors
- 2.5 GPA
- Students in good standing
- Graduate standing at CJC
- Junior standing for Undergrads.
- Minimum C grade in MAR 3023 & ADV 3008 or
- Minimum C grade in RTV 3001 & VIC 3001 or
- Minimum C grade in PUR 3000 & VIC 3001
- Application does not guarantee placement. Faculty interview required.
- Undergrad program fee: $5,718
- Graduate program fee: $6,214
- Bright Futures and Florida Pre-Paid can be applied
- Financial aid eligibility is determined by SFA.
Information and Application