WUFT Media Services Honored in Three 2022 National and International Digital and Video Competitions
WUFT Media Services, in the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications Division of Media Properties, has received honors in three 2022 awards competitions including the AVA Digital Awards, the Communicator Awards and the Telly Awards. WUFT Media Services is under the direction of Matt Abramson, B.S. Telecommunication 2007, M.A.M.C. 2020.
AVA Digital Awards
- Gold Winner 2022 – University of Florida: A.I. Year In Review
- Honorable Mention 2022 – Greater Good: Rooterville
- Award of Excellence 2022 – University of Florida: A.I. Year In Review
- Award of Distinction 2022 – Greater Good: Rooterville
- Award of Distinction 2022 – Artistry In Motion: Sandra Murphy-Pak
The Telly Awards
- Silver 2022 Winner – University of Florida: A.I. Year In Review
- Silver 2022 Winner – Greater Good: Rooterville
- Bronze 2022 Winner – Artistry In Motion: Sandra Murphy-Pak
The AVA Awards honor excellence in digital creativity and the Communicator Awards recognize excellence in strategic, effective and meaningful communication across digital, video, podcasts, marketing, mobile and print. The Telly Awards honor excellence in video and television across all screens.
WUFT Media Services specializes in live event production, live studio talkbacks, broadcast television programs, advertising and marketing content, podcasting, 360 content, and photography.
Posted: May 26, 2022
Category: Alumni News, College News
Tagged as: Matt Abramson, WUFT Media Services