Digital Marketing Internship with The Wiggins Agency
The Wiggins Agency is a full-service Marketing and Advertising Agency whose portfolio includes a broad range of entertainment venues, political figures and faith-based ministries.
As a Digital Marketing Intern with us, you’ll be working out of our corporate office in Sunny South Florida or virtually where you’ll
specifically provide support on projects for our clients. There you will receive mentorship from industry experts who will provide you with exposure to all facets of marketing, including community outreach, and radio and television and creative and digital design.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in an accredited university majoring in Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing
- Must be 18 years of age
- MS Office with strong practical application of Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills
- Familiar with Adobe Programs (preferred but not required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and idea
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement web interfaces for agency client
- Create social media account/content and post daily to client accounts
- Design visuals for digital and print promotional items
- Edit video and images for television and online advertising
- Research current professional trends and related accounts
- Copy writing for radio, television, social media and press releases
What should I do next?
- Email your CV/Resume
- Complete the Internship Application- Digital Marketing Internship Application
- Include links to 3 brands that you think are doing a good job marketing to their target demographic.
We look forward to hearing from you and being a valuable part of your marketing career journey!