Ten CJC alumni named to Gator100 list
Ten University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications alumni are being recognized this weekend as one of the Gator100, the top 100 Gator-owned or Gator-led businesses around the world.
The University of Florida and The Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation are introducing this inaugural group of UF alumni entrepreneurs during a weekend of events.
The ten CJC Gators include:
- Kristen Vocelle Barstow, JM 2005, owner Vocelles The Bridal Shop
- JW Dicks JM, 1971, founder, Dicks Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency
- Geoff Gaborino, TEL 1984, owner, Gulf Shores Vacation Rentals
- Lee Goldstein, ADV 1998, president, DiMassimo Goldstein
- Jill McCrory, ADV 1997, McCrory Law Firm
- Helen Stefan Moreau, PR 1988, president and CEO, The Midtown Group
- Chip Osborne, PR 1994, CE0 and president, National Bus Sales
- Dana Rhoden, PR 2000, The Dana Agency
- Edouard Rollet, MAMC 2001, co-founder and president, Alter Eco Americas, PBC
- Brad Weinbrum, ADV 1986, president, ABB Optical Group
The alumni were selected from a group of Gator-led or Gator-owned companies nominated last fall. More information can be found at: gator100.ufl.edu.