Samantha R. Paige, Ph.D., M.P.H, CHES®
Post Doctoral Associate - STEM Translational Communication Center
Samantha R. Paige, PhD, MPH is a transdisciplinary mixed-methods postdoctoral researcher funded by the NIH/NHLBI. Broadly, she researches the intersection of technology and communication in the uptake and evaluation of evidence-based recommendations among medically underserved adults at-risk or living with tobacco-associated lung diseases.
She has a special interest in rural-urban health disparities in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and lung cancer.
Dr. Paige received her PhD from the University of Florida in 2018 and her Master of Public Health from Purdue University in 2014.
- Study Explores Comprehension and the Acceptability of a Website for Cancer Patients and Caregivers (January 2, 2020)
- Recruitment in Online Research for COPD: Leveraging Social Media and Research Registries (July 22, 2019)
- Janice Krieger and Samantha Paige Co-Author Article on Online Research Recruitment for COPD Study (April 9, 2019)
- STCC Faculty and Students Collaborate on Perceptions of Cancer Research Study Website (March 25, 2019)
- All News About Samantha Paige