Director - Office of Careers and Corporate Partnerships
Frey joins the College after serving as Communications Director for the UF College of Design, Construction and Planning (DCP). Since 2003, she has overseen communications at DCP, including working closely with the Development Office on alumni engagement, and coordinating the DCP Career Fair since its launch in 2014.
As director of the OCCP, Frey will lead a professional development and industry engagement strategy for students, recent alumni and employers. The OCCP will be creating a corporate engagement program that identifies and cultivates partnerships with new and active employers and promotes CJC and its students.
B.S. Public Relations, University of Florida
- UFCJC Gator-to-Gator Coaching Program, Alumni and Students Honored in 2022 FPRA Golden Image Awards Competition (August 17, 2022)
- David Adams Named New Manager for CJC Integrated Partnerships (December 21, 2020)
- Julie Frey Honored as Professional of the Year by FPRA Gainesville Chapter (May 26, 2020)
- Julie Frey Named CJC Office of Careers and Corporate Partnerships Director (March 17, 2020)
- All News About Julie Frey