Annie Neimand, Ph.D.
Research Director, Center for Public Interest Communications
Annie Neimand studies social movement messaging, tactics and mobilization, as well as how movements can use the science behind how people think and behave to design for social change. Neimand is an expert in the science of social movements, and works with social change organizations to apply those insights to their efforts.
- Ann Christiano and Annie Neimand Discuss Approaches to Address Social Determinants (August 22, 2018)
- Ann Christiano and Annie Neimand Author Cover Story for Fall 2018 Stanford Social Innovation Review (August 16, 2018)
- Annie Neimand Pens Article on How to Tell Stories about Complex Issues (May 17, 2018)
- CJC Science of Story Building Report Explores What Makes Stories Work (May 14, 2018)
- Annie Neimand Pens Article on the #MeToo Movement (December 14, 2017)
- All News About Annie Neimand