Annie Neimand, Ph.D.
Research Director, Center for Public Interest Communications
Annie Neimand studies social movement messaging, tactics and mobilization, as well as how movements can use the science behind how people think and behave to design for social change. Neimand is an expert in the science of social movements, and works with social change organizations to apply those insights to their efforts.
- Annie Neimand to Serve on Panel Discussing How Storytelling Can Change the Narrative on Economic Justice (September 15, 2022)
- The Effect of Documentary and Fictional Narratives on Dehumanization of Refugees and Stereotype Reversal (May 17, 2022)
- Frank Waddell, Ann Christiano and Annie Neimand Co-Author Article on Using Documentary Portrayals to Change Negative Attitudes Toward Refugees (April 28, 2022)
- Half of Unvaccinated Workers Say They’d Rather Quit Than Get a Shot – But Real-World Data Suggest Few Are Following Through (September 26, 2021)
- Annie Neimand Comments on How to Craft a Message for Positive Change (September 20, 2021)
- All News About Annie Neimand