Annie Neimand, Ph.D.
Research Director, Center for Public Interest Communications
Annie Neimand studies social movement messaging, tactics and mobilization, as well as how movements can use the science behind how people think and behave to design for social change. Neimand is an expert in the science of social movements, and works with social change organizations to apply those insights to their efforts.
- Annie Neimand Co-Authors Article on Engaging Existing Supporters and New Communities (June 19, 2019)
- How to Use Stories to Bring “Us” and “Them” Together (June 18, 2019)
- Ann Christiano and Annie Neimand Featured in Social Change Podcast (March 29, 2019)
- Ann Christiano and Annie Neimand Discuss Approaches to Address Social Determinants (August 22, 2018)
- Ann Christiano and Annie Neimand Author Cover Story for Fall 2018 Stanford Social Innovation Review (August 16, 2018)
- All News About Annie Neimand