Interim Research Director, Center for Public Interest Communications
Annie Neimand studies social movement messaging, tactics and mobilization, as well as how movements can use the science behind how people think and behave to design for social change. Neimand is an expert in the science of social movements, and works with social change organizations to apply those insights to their efforts.
- Annie Neimand Pens Article on How to Tell Stories about Complex Issues (May 17, 2018)
- Annie Neimand Pens Article on the #MeToo Movement (December 14, 2017)
- The Back-of-the-Envelope Guide to Communications Strategy (September 22, 2017)
- To Win Against False Information, We Must Play Offense (June 28, 2017)
- CJC frank Academy Team Provide Communications Training (June 16, 2017)
- All News About Annie Neimand