Annie Neimand, Ph.D.
Research Director, Center for Public Interest Communications
Annie Neimand studies social movement messaging, tactics and mobilization, as well as how movements can use the science behind how people think and behave to design for social change. Neimand is an expert in the science of social movements, and works with social change organizations to apply those insights to their efforts.
- Half of Unvaccinated Workers Say They’d Rather Quit Than Get a Shot – But Real-World Data Suggest Few Are Following Through (September 26, 2021)
- Annie Neimand Comments on How to Craft a Message for Positive Change (September 20, 2021)
- Ann Christiano Comments on Center for Public Interest Communications Vaccine Hesitancy Research (August 13, 2021)
- Center for Public Interest Communications Creates Guide for Nursing Home Staff on COVID-19 Vaccinations (May 27, 2021)
- Annie Neimand Co-Authors Article on Finding the Right Messenger to Convey Your Message (May 7, 2021)
- All News About Annie Neimand