Annie Neimand, Ph.D.
Research Director, Center for Public Interest Communications
Annie Neimand studies social movement messaging, tactics and mobilization, as well as how movements can use the science behind how people think and behave to design for social change. Neimand is an expert in the science of social movements, and works with social change organizations to apply those insights to their efforts.
- Center for Public Interest Communications Creates Guide for Nursing Home Staff on COVID-19 Vaccinations (May 27, 2021)
- Annie Neimand Co-Authors Article on Finding the Right Messenger to Convey Your Message (May 7, 2021)
- Strategies to Overcome Misinformation and Instill Confidence in Vaccines (February 14, 2021)
- Ann Christiano and Annie Neimand Contribute to Article on Building Better Calls to Action (January 7, 2020)
- Ann Christiano and Annie Neimand Co-Author Article on Communicating Innovation (October 22, 2019)
- All News About Annie Neimand