All applications for high or highest honors must be digitized and submitted as a PDF file. We are no longer accepting physical submissions. All documents and student work samples included in the application must be merged into a single PDF file.
NOTE: If necessary, students should include YouTube and/or Vimeo links in the “Statement of Professional Competence.”
Submit your PDF from your GatorLink email account with the subject line HONORS APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2019 Honors Application and Processing Deadlines
Honors Applications Due by 4 p.m. on Monday, April 1, 2019
- April 1 (Monday): Honors applications due by 4 p.m. to email@example.com
- April 2 (Tuesday): Applications available in OneDrive folders for review by dept. chairs
- April 16 (Tuesday): Honors decisions due back from department chairs*
- April 24 (Friday): Last day of class
- TBA: Faculty meeting; CJC faculty vote on honors designations
- May 3-5: Commencement weekend
- May 7 (Tuesday): Degree certifications/honors designations completed by advising team (noon)
*Please note: for any student that is denied, please provide a brief explanation.