All applications for high or highest honors must be digitized and submitted as a .PDF file. We are no longer accepting physical submissions. All documents and student work samples included in the application must be merged into a single .PDF file.
NOTE: If necessary, students should include YouTube and/or Vimeo links in the “Statement of Professional Competence.”
Submit your PDF from your GatorLink email account with the subject line HONORS APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2017 Honors Application and Processing Deadlines
Fall 2017 Honors Applications Due by 4 p.m. on Monday, November 13, 2017
- November 13 (Monday): Electronic (pdf) Honors applications due by 4 p.m. to email@example.com
- November 14 (Tuesday): Applications available for review by department chairs
- December 5 (Tuesday): Honors decisions due back from department chairs*
- December 6 (Wednesday): Last day of class
- TBA: Faculty meeting vote on honors designations
- December 16 (Saturday): Commencement, 10 a.m.
- December 18 (Monday): Grades due by noon
- December 19 (Tuesday): Degree certifications/honors designations completed by noon
*Please note: for any student that is denied, please provide a brief explanation.