Career Services Database
View Job Listing
13320 Metro Parkway, Suite 1, 33912
Web site: www.iheartmedia.com/careers
Contact: iHeart Media iHeart Media , n/a
PT Board Op/Promotions Street Team
• Operates radio board during sporting events.
• Operates radio board during music events or live broadcasts.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Help coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Drive promotional vehicles.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Performs basic office administrative functions.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• Knowledge of board operation not needed, iHeartMedia will train you
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
How to Apply:
Please click here to apply for this job.
Application deadline: 6/13/2021