Career Services Database
View Job Listing
West Palm Beach, FL
iHeartMedia West Palm Beach is looking for our next sales superstar. Have you ever considered working for the #1 Audio Company-not just in West Palm Beach, or even Florida but, in the entire country? iHeartMedia is the #1 Audio Company in the US reaching 9 out of 10 Americans Every Month! You know iHeart for our amazing concerts as well as our national and local personalities like-Mo & Sally on Kool 105.5, Carmine on WiLD 95.5, Brian Mudd on WJNO-AM, or Enrique Santos on Mia 94.3. Being the #1 Audio Company in the country we offer so much more than just broadcast! As an Account Executive with iHeartMedia you have the capability to sell the most innovative and best in class broadcast and digital marketing tools. You'll have all of these tools at your fingertips to sell locally from your home in the Palm Beaches plus you'll be able to represent over 150 markets across the country representing over 850 iHeartMedia radio stations.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
How to Apply:
Please click here to apply for this job.
Application deadline: 5/24/2021