Career Services Database
View Job Listing
OPS Telephone Interviewer
Telephone interviewing mostly nights and weekends. All interviewers are monitored regularly to assure data is collected accurately. The UF Survey Research Center has a strict quality control evaluation system. Great position for students due to easy scheduling and short shifts. Flexible attendance system where interviewers can work more by adding shifts which raises there attendance score, giving them the ability to cancel shifts when needed.
- Ability to read verbatim
- Basic computer literacy
- Professional mannerisms and a reassuring attitude
- Ability to keep yourself on task without distractions
- Ability to work 15 hours per week
- Ability to work 3 weekday evening 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Ability to work 6 hours over the course of the weekend
- Must have the availability to work past 9:00pm, if projects require calling different time zones
- Customer service and telephone experience
If hired we are looking for interviewers to start as soon as possible. All training sessions are on Saturday afternoons.
Multiple positions available.
Employment verification is required in order to proceed with your application. Please provide employee information for reference checks. Do not give personal recommendations.
Applications must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. of the posting end date.
REMOTE POSITION; COMPUTER AND RELIABLE INTERNET REQUIRED
Apply online HERE.
Application deadline: 6/30/2020