Career Services Database
View Job Listing
8000 Belfort Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Web site: http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/default.aspx
PT Promotions Street Team
Looking for an energetic, outgoing, friendly personality that can represent our brands on site at events.
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
• Sets up tents and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics if needed.
• Performs basic office administrative functions if needed
• Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests if needed.
• Supervises prize inventory prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service.
• High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability