Career Services Database
View Job Listing
100 NW 76th Drive Suite 2
Gainesville, FL 32607
Contact: Cindi Thompson , Continuity Director
MARC Radio Media Sales Representative
Prospect, market, sell and service advertising to new businesses, build and maintain positive working relationships with clients, and sell additional company products and services to new and/or existing clients. In addition, individual will prepare campaign schedules, promotional ideas, negotiate business contracts and achieve revenue goals. This position requires the individual to make face-to-face calls on prospects and/or current clients. Other duties as assigned by company.
Work schedule hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Attendance at company meetings and/or events which may fall outside normal Monday through Friday schedule may also be required.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets and deadlines
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 4-6 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (not required)
- Valid state driver’s license
- Maintain auto insurance policy at all times during employment
Interested candidates should email resume to email@example.com.