Career Services Database
View Job Listing
5203 SW 91st Terrace
GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA 32608
Fax: United States
Web site: kelmargroup.net
Contact: Carmen Lopez-Ramirez , Development Coordinator
Special Projects Coordinator
Kelmar Group is a Gainesville firm that works with non-profits to raise awareness and funds for their worthy causes. We are currently looking for a Special Projects Coordinator for 30-35 hours a week. As a startup company, the ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple projects in three main areas; event planning, communications and marketing, and administrative support.
Responsibilities with time allocation include but are not limited to:
Communications and Marketing: 30%
Manage and create websites, social media campaigns, and other communication needs with input from account team.
- Ensure all messages aligns with client’s goals/mission and generates target market engagement
- Draft communication pieces including press releases as needed; assist with development of marketing materials like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Research all promotional needs for clients
Event Planning: 30%
Event planning and execution including;
- Strategy and research for successful event design
- Logistics – pre, day of and post event as needed
- Communicate with client and account team to identify needs, coordinate activities and satisfaction
- Carefully track expenses, manage invoices and receipts, and organize event/program expense reports
Administrative Support: 30%
Ensure operational duties are completed accurately and timely to allow for business development
- Donor CRM administration
- Monthly client expense sheet completed for review
- Travel arranged for development trips
- Postage and mail handled
Other duties as assigned by manager 10%
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Able to work independently and meet project deadlines
- Adobe and MS Office proficiency
Please send resume and cover letter to Carmen Lopez-Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 8/22/2019