Career Services Database
View Job Listing
West Palm Beach, FL
Contact: iHeartMedia Stations
Promotion Events Support Part-Time
Did you know iHeartMedia is the #1 audio company in the US? We are looking for promotions staff to join our West Palm Beach/Treasure Coast Team to support well-known personalities - - Tyson and Gater 98.7, mornings with Mo & Sally on KOOL 105.5, 92.1 MIA with Super Martinez, The Penthouse’s Greek on 94.3 and 101.7 Real Radio, Bobby Bones and WAVE 93.3 in West Palm and WAVE 92.7 in Treasure Coast, WiLD 95.5, NEWS TALK RADIO WITH Brian Mudd, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and more! This role will assist the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients and/or events.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• May handout prizes at station events and remotes.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 50-pound objects
• 1-2 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
• High school diploma; 2 to 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Application deadline: 5/23/2019