Career Services Database
View Job Listing
2970 SW 50th Terrace
Gainesville, Florida 32608
Web site: https://www.infotechfl.com/
Contact: Lacey Jones , Assistant Director, Corp. Comms. & Marketing
Senior Visual Designer
Who We Are
If you are driving on a highway in North America, there is a good chance that software developed by Info Tech was used to build it. Info Tech offers a variety of products and services for agencies of all sizes, contractors and consultants to enable e-Construction initiatives.
Info Tech is a proud family that sets a high performance bar. In business for over 40 years, we have a long history of providing an outstanding environment for employees to excel. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a people-first culture known for employee engagement, work life balance and career satisfaction. Info Tech is headquartered in Gainesville, Florida at a new facility located in Celebration Pointe.
What We Are Looking For
Info Tech is seeking a Sr. Marketing Specialist: Visual Design (SMSVD) who will be responsible for creating visual content that engages and informs internal and external audiences. The SMSVD is responsible for the production and maintenance of print and digital content that elevates brand awareness, which includes but is not limited to: visual and art direction, page layout, typography, photo editing and digital image manipulation, illustration and file preparation. The SMSVD will produce company templates, logos, advertisements, graphic animations, vector graphics, and product promotions across varying platforms, such as the web, email, social media and print, as well as help maintain the company’s brand identity. In collaboration with the marketing team, the SMSVD will provide their expertise to conceive and develop creative marketing and visual design that supports all company, product and service promotions.
- Develops conceptually strong new ideas and visual designs for multiple print and digital platforms.
- Creates aesthetically excellent art and design that is true to the Info Tech brand and brand standards.
- Provides visual direction through thoughtful design, color, typography, iconography, animation and interactivity.
- Contributes to design standards by creating compelling brand design and experience that supports a unified, consistent standard of visual identity and style.
- Consults with internal and external customers to establish creative direction and execute design aligned with Info Tech design standards, corporate culture and goals.
- Maintains visual design concepts used for promotion across vehicles.
- Collaborates with marketing team and division Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to produce creative that is on strategy, on target, and in brand.
- Creates pixel-perfect, high-resolution digital assets and wireframes for print and digital.
- Applies knowledge of color and printing processes and pre-press to ensure final quality.
- Designs production-ready brand assets like logos, icons, and graphics.
- Develops visual branded content to support campaigns and tactics including: promotional emails, webinars, blogs posts, presentation graphics, print materials, and or product/service presentations.
- Provides creative support as an internal company resource, designing branded materials for Corporate Communications, Talent Management and other company initiatives outside of Marketing.
- Supports strategic digital communication and marketing plans.
- Helps sustain and optimize the company’s digital platforms, including company website, product/service landing and supporting pages, microsites, and social media profiles with strong visual design.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field and two years of relevant experience; or 6+ years of equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in Visual Design, Art Direction, Digital Media, and Graphic Design.
- Agency experience with a demonstrated portfolio in marketing, advertising, and visual design.
- Experience in creating visual design elements and animations for digital content/marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of graphic and print production process.
- Evidence of strong project and production management.
- High visual design craft, detailed and artistic eye.
- Expert knowledge Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, HTML 4/5, CSS, and PHP (preferred).
- General understanding of SEO and social media.
- Experience with CMS.
APPLY HERE! Position will remain posted until filled.