Career Services Database
View Job Listing
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, California 91522
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3427 7777
Web site: https://www.warnerbros.com/studio/divisions/warner-bros-entertainment-inc
Contact: Front Desk , Front Desk
Social Media Specialist
Burbank Television Enterprises seeks a Social Media Specialist for the Worldwide TV Marketing Communications and Social Media department.
- Create and design digital assets for all catalog television titles.
- Develop show specific social strategies and digital marketing campaigns for WBTV affiliates stations and international partners.
- Research and Development of ongoing online partnerships in support of core digital WBTV destinations and initiatives
- Create and manage monthly content and social media calendars and posts for multiple WBTV catalog social media pages
- Provide social media strategy, planning, and creative for WBTV and partners
- Direct, produce, and interview subjects for social activations such as film/TV premieres, studio events and conventions
- Write, shoot, produce, and edit promotional videos for current WBTV series.
- Prepare program recaps, as assigned
- Deploy analytics tools to perform digital audits across all social media platforms, identifying opportunities to grow target audience and improve campaign accuracy
- Strategize on most effective social campaigns to increase the social presence of library television series in order to provide an effective platform for series being sold off-net, as well as activate the fan base in support of the sale of a series
What do we require from you?
- 1-2 years in a digital media company in a marketing support role required
- Creative Agency experience (in digital media) a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College Degree in related field required.
- Design Skills – Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut X, etc. - to create social media assets
- In-depth familiarity into social media trends, specific to entertainment and TV
- Ability to understand social media analytics, discover and explain insights, and present performance recaps to executives and partners
- Strong understanding of and experience with Facebook, Facebook Live, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Creative thinker with an ability to brainstorm creative social media concepts and activations
- Camera and producing skills a plus