Career Services Database
View Internship Listing
204 Van Fleet Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611
Web site: nrotc.ufl.edu/
Contact: Mackenzie Gage , Marine Officer Instructor
Internship semester(s): Spring, Summer, Fall, All
Academic Level: SO, JR, SR
Number of hours: 10
Number of days per week: 3
Social Media Management Intern
- Work alongside active duty, civilian and midshipman staff managing content and boosting engagement for NROTC accounts. Platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Position also includes opportunities for website development using T4.
- Responsibilities include (applicable to all listed social media platforms):
- Moderate comments
- Increase engagement and grow account presence
- Regularly post on accounts
- Drive social media analytics employment
- Produce and create content
- Develop strategies to engage target audiences
- Work hours and dates are flexible
- Students must be currently enrolled in any accredited educational institution program.
- Students must be a US Citizen
- Students must be high school graduates, at least 18 years of age
- Students must have permission from the institution they are enrolled in.
- Students interested in applying will submit a current resume including expected graduation date.
- Familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Application deadline: 8/20/2021