Career Services Database
View Internship Listing
4001 W Newberry Rd, Suite C4
Gainesville, FL 32607
Web site: ancientflow.com
Contact: Cristina C. Eury , Owner
Internship semester(s): Spring, Summer, Fall, All
Academic Level: FR, SO, JR, SR
Number of hours: 8
Number of days per week: 5
Website Intern (virtual)
Application Form: bit.ly/aftinternform
We are seeking an innovative student intern to assist with maintenance and enhancements of our existing website. This internship allows students to explore the more practical side of their studies by supporting a small business located in Gainesville, Florida. Interns are encouraged to own their roles (with support) while contributing to the betterment of the whole team. This is initially an unpaid position, however, you will be mentored by a professional, enhance your knowledge of small business development, and increase your skills in branding, public relations, content creation, software implementation, and project management.
This is a 100% virtual, low-pressure internship with schedule flexibility.
Website development is focused on more technical roles:
Designing and implementing website content using; WordPress, various plugins, and CSS code;
Monitoring and maintaining website using Hostinger cloud services and tools for the security and backup of the site.
Start Date: Now!
- Seeking a degree in computer science, web development or related field
- Proficient software skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel) or corresponding Google Apps
- Knowledge of MySQL or similar DBMS
- Knowledge of WordPress and of API for integration of social media platforms, custom plugins, online payments
- Ability to think creatively to identify and provide resolutions to problems
- Experience with research and analytics
- A positive, go-getter attitude
Application deadline: 10/11/2021