College Television Summit Registration Open
The summit will offer educational and professional development panels and unique discussions with renowned Hollywood producers, executives and talent including:
- Script to Screen: Ted Lasso – Jason Sudeikis joins cast and crew to discuss the making of the hit Apple TV+ comedy
- A Conversation with two Foundation Internship Program alumni: Albert Lawrence (Innovation Nation) and Emmy-winning producer/writer Craig Mazin (Chernobyl)
- The Business of Television
- Building a Career in Nonfiction TV
- The Power of TV: #RepresentationMatters
- Amplifying Diverse Voices: #TakeTheLead with STARZ executives Daria Overby and Jamila Daniel
- And more…
Registration is free for students nationwide enrolled in U.S. college media programs with valid ID. The first 90 registrants will have the opportunity to participate in exclusive, small-group networking sessions with industry professionals via virtual roundtable chats on Wednesday, May 5.
Visit the Television Academy Foundation to see the full lineup, including panelists and session details.
Posted: April 7, 2021
Category: Student News