P&G CEO Challenge!
You’ve breezed to the top, rolling to success after success. Now it’s time to jump on a project that will REALLY test you. Not some theoretical exercise. A real-life business challenge that’s vexing the best minds in the world at P&G. It’s a high-wire act demanding every bit of your ingenuity to keep moving forward. But you like that kind of thing, right?
You and your team will set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, testing your business knowledge on a global stage. Navigate your way through the competition, and not only will you be getting valuable experience – you could land an invitation to meet with our CEO, David Taylor, along with some of the world’s biggest disruptors and digital innovators at P&G.
About the P&G campus challenge:
- Students must form groups of 3-5 that are diverse in ethnicity, skills and backgrounds
- The entire P&G CEO challenge is divided into 3 parts. The North American leg starts with the online case competition (linked above). 5 teams will then be chosen to participate in the Regional Finals in Cincinnati, OH and then 1 team from North America will be selected to participate in the Global Finale in Panama City, Panama
- This challenge is open to all majors! P&G would love to see teams with students from different majors
- Participating students can add this project to their resume, cover letters and talk about it during interviews
- Recruiters love it when students add real business projects!
CLICK HERE for more details and to start the challenge.
Posted: January 12, 2018
Category: Student News