Web Administration

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you offer any courses or programs via distance education/learning?
Not at this time. However, that situation is subject to change. When it does, the information will surely be very prominently featured on the Web site.
Who do I contact about a Web page that's not working?
Contact the Web administrator, but please provide the URL (http://etc) of the page you are trying to view.
Where can I find academic information, or get a catalog?
Undergraduate academic information is available on the individual pages for the programs: Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations, and Telecommunication. Graduate program information is available in the Graduate Studies section. Online University catalogs are available in the the Publications section of UF's Prospective Students page.
Where do I find international student information?
The UF International Center site has information about overseas studies and support resources for non-U.S. students.
Where can I find this person...?
The Faculty & Staff page provides links to the Faculty Members and Staff Members pages. Also see Contact Us.
Someone needs to send me a file that's too large for e-mail, can you tell me how they can ftp the file to me or set up an ftp server?
No, except in rare circumstances. There are free online services like YouSendIt and Dropbox which can be used and the transaction can be completed in less time than it takes our staff to set up a special ftp account for this purpose.


About the College

Undergraduate Studies

Graduate Studies


Development & Alumni Affairs

Distance &
Continuing Education



Radio & TV Stations

Student Resources

Web Administration

Edit my Personal Information
Graduate Student Directory Administration
How to access your faculty web space
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Web site credits and history