The UF Department of Housing and Residence Education features five different apartment complexes known as villages that are available to all Graduate and Professional Students and certain other academic classifications of students depending on a student's family composition. Each village is located in a different part of campus and includes one village that is often considered to be "off-campus." The approximately 1000 apartments across the five villages offer a variety of rental rates, apartment types, and amenities.
We take pride in our ability to provide a comfortable living environment that serves the needs of a diverse population including single students, families, international students, local students, short-term renters, longer-term renters, and many other types of students.
- Pricing includes telephone, high speed internet, standard cable, and water service in most facilities
- All villages are patrolled nightly by UFPD and dedicated security staff
- Furniture available in select locations
- Residents choose when and where they would like to live
- Move in any time of the year!
- Students can give a 60 day notice to cancel lease
- Virtual tours are available online and at select onsite locations
Live in the premiere graduate off campus community in partnership with the University of Florida Department of Housing and Residence Education.
- An off-campus community exclusively for UF Graduate Students
- Located just minutes from campus in downtown Gainesville
- Fully furnished apartments
- Laundry included
- All inclusive amenities
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Parking Garage
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Phone: 352-327-3040