All applications for high or highest honors must be digitized and submitted as a .PDF file. We are no longer accepting physical submissions. All documents and student work samples included in the application must be merged into a single .PDF file.
NOTE: If necessary, students should include YouTube and/or Vimeo links in the “Statement of Professional Competence.”
Submit your PDF from your GatorLink email account with the subject line HONORS APPLICATION to email@example.com.
For guidelines on applying for honors in the UF College of Journalism and Communications, go to: Honors Guidelines
Spring 2016 honors application & processing deadlines
Honors applications due by 4 p.m. on Monday, April 4, 2016
- April 4 (Monday): Electronic (pdf) Honors applications due by 4 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 5 (Tuesday): Honors applications shared with department chairs
- April 19 (Tuesday): Honors decisions reported by department chairs to Judy Hunter, PATH, 1060 Weimer
- April 20 (Wednesday): Spring classes end
- TBA: Faculty meeting; faculty vote on honors designations
- April 29 (Friday): Commencement
- May 3 (Tuesday): Degree certifications/honors designations completed by noon