NEW for Fall 2015!
All applications for high or highest honors must be digitized and submitted as a .PDF file. We are no longer accepting physical submissions. All documents and student work samples included in the application must be merged into a single .PDF file.
NOTE: If necessary, students should include YouTube and/or Vimeo links in the “Statement of Professional Competence.”
Submit your PDF from your GatorLink email account with the subject line HONORS APPLICATION to email@example.com.
For guidelines on applying for honors in the UF College of Journalism and Communications, go to: Honors Guidelines
Fall 2015 honors application & processing deadlines
Honors applications due by 4 p.m. on Friday, November 13, 2015
- November 13 (Friday): Electronic (pdf) Honors applications due by 4 p.m. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 16 (Monday): Honors applications shared with department chairs
- December 7 (Monday): Honors decisions reported by department chairs to Judy Hunter, PATH, 1060 Weimer
- December 9 (Wednesday): Fall classes end
- TBA: Faculty meeting; faculty vote on honors designations
- December 23 (Tuesday): Degree certifications/honors designations completed by noon